iEvac® Smoke/Fire Hood
The iEvac Escape hood is the first and only hood Certified to the American National Standard for Smoke Escape Devices
ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 – Respiratory Protective Smoke Escape Device (RPED).
- Toxic Gases: carbon monoxide, smoke, hydrogen cyanide, chlorine, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride, hydrogen sulfide, and more
- Harmful Particulates: soot, fumes, aerosols, and others
- Contains a HEPA filter that removes more than 99.996% of sub-micron particles such as anthrax, smallpox, and radioactive particles
- Life-Threatening Physical Hazards: flammability and radiant heat
Designated as a
Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology by the
U.S. Department of Homeland Security,
Office of the Safety Act.
- Twin cartridges for easy breathing
- High visibility reflective strips for easy recognition
- For easy access - head harness adjusts outside the hood
- Protects lungs, head, eyes, and face
- One universal size
- Quick and easy donning
- Unobstructed field of view
- Can be used with eyeglasses, beards, and long hair
- Packaged in puncture-and- water-proof laminate barrier
Test results available. Please contact us if you need any more information about this hood or if you need a volume quote. Our contact link is at the bottom of this page.
NOTES: ITEM IS FRESH, SHIPPED DIRECT FROM MANUFACTURER'S STOCK.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT ANY RETURNS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!!
Fire Escape Smoke Hood, 30 Minutes, Hard Case
Fire Escape Smoke Hood, 30 Minutes, Soft Case
Fire Escape Smoke Hood, 60 Minutes, Hard Case
Fire Escape Smoke Hood, 60 Minutes, Soft Case
My Xcaper Kit
Potomac - Emergency Escape Mask
Xcaper - Fire Escape Mask