Mainstay is the only emergency food developed specifically for both land-based and marine use. Mainstay meals are specially prepared in Survivor Industries own bakery under strict supervision to ensure freshness and quality. Each pre-packaged meal provides a nutritional balance of vitamins and minerals.
Mainstay™ has emerged as a food product unlike any other. Before it came into the picture, emergency food bars were only being made for short-term use.
Survivor Industries changed all that when it created a great-tasting, non-thirst provoking product with an extraordinary five-year shelf life.
Mainstay™ is specially formulated for land-based high stress situations. Each package contains 9 pre-measured 400 calorie meals, which allows a person to get their full nutrition in a challenging situation.
Features of Mainstay Emergency Food Rations
- 5 year Shelf Life
- Non-Thirst Provoking
- Withstands Temperatures of -40°F to 300°F (-40°C to 149°C)
- Ready to Eat: Each package contains 9 pre-measured 400 calorie meals.
- Individualized Portions eliminate the messy breaking-up that occurs with other bars.
- Allows for on-land emergency consumption in a high-stress active situation.
- Contains no cholesterol or tropical oils.
- Meets the US Coast Guard standards (160.046/23/0). It's new modern packaging even meets the stringent guidelines set by the Department of Defense (SOLAS 74/83).
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals exceeding the RDA requirements.
- Pleasant lemon flavor which appeals to old and young alike.
- MANUFACTURED BY MAINSTAY PRODUCTS INC.
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- Case Weight 16 lbs.
- 10 Pkgs/Case
There is no minimum order on this item nor does it's price apply to our minimum order.